Select Page

Barbadoro – Premium Grechetto

Barbadoro showcases the finest expression of Umbrian Grechetto from the Zazzera winery. This wine is obtained solely by selected and hand-picked grapes of Grechetto di Todi and Grechetto di Orvieto, emblematic Umbrian varieties. Its lively yellow hue unveils notes of dried fruits – like almonds and hazelnuts – peach, apple, honey, broom, and chamomile. Aged in French oak barriques for 8 months, it acquires delightful vanilla nuances. Sweet on the nose yet utterly dry on the palate, this wine offers a uniquely exquisite tasting experience.

๐Ÿท Designation: Grechetto Umbria P.G.I.
๐Ÿ‡ Grape varieties: Grechetto Todi, Grechetto Orvieto
๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Vintage: 2021
๐ŸŸก Color: Bright yellow
๐ŸŒน Notes: Dried fruits, yellow flowers, honey…
โณ Aging: 8 months barrique, 4 months bottle
๐ŸŒก๏ธ Alcohol Content: 14,5% – 15%
๐Ÿคฒ Harvest: Manual
๐Ÿพ Packaging: 0.75 lt bottle
๐Ÿ“ฆ Annual Production: 4,000 bottles

£ 30.60

22 in stock

22 in stock

SKU: wwzz-005 Categories: , Tags: , ,
๏‚

Secure Payments

We Accept several payments methods.

๏ˆฒ

what'sapp Customer support

We Provide 24hr Customer Support.

๏’‹

Express Delivery

24hr & 48hr Express Delivery

Made In Umbria

Traditional food from Italy’s Green Heart

๏‚

Secure Payments

We Accept several payments methods.

๏ˆฒ

what'sapp Support

We Provide 24hr Customer Support.

๏’‹

Express Delivery

24hr & 48hr Express Delivery

Made In Umbria

Traditional food from Italy’s Green Heart

Vinification Process:
The manual harvest takes place in mid-October in a vineyard with a yield of 80 quintals per hectare. The grapes used are Grechetto di Todi (which contributes color and acidity) and Grechetto di Orvieto. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel for 14/18 days with selected indigenous yeasts. 70% of the wine remains in stainless steel on the lees and undergoes weekly batonnage for 8 months. The remaining 30% is aged in tonneaux for 8 months. After the 8 months, the two wines are blended. After one month, the wine is bottled and undergoes 4 months of bottle aging.

Barbadoro showcases the finest expression of Umbrian Grechetto from the Zazzera winery. This wine is obtained solely by selected and hand-picked grapes of Grechetto di Todi and Grechetto di Orvieto, emblematic Umbrian varieties. Its lively yellow hue unveils notes of dried fruits - like almonds and hazelnuts - peach, apple, honey, broom, and chamomile. Aged in French oak barriques for 8 months, it acquires delightful vanilla nuances. Sweet on the nose yet utterly dry on the palate, this wine offers a uniquely exquisite tasting experience.

๐Ÿท Designation: Grechetto Umbria P.G.I.
๐Ÿ‡ Grape varieties: Grechetto Todi, Grechetto Orvieto
๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Vintage: 2021
๐ŸŸก Color: Bright yellow
๐ŸŒน Notes: Dried fruits, yellow flowers, honey...
โณ Aging: 8 months barrique, 4 months bottle
๐ŸŒก๏ธ Alcohol Content: 14,5% - 15%
๐Ÿคฒ Harvest: Manual
๐Ÿพ Packaging: 0.75 lt bottle
๐Ÿ“ฆ Annual Production: 4,000 bottles

Additional information

Allergens

Contains Sulphites

Reviews

Be the first to review “Barbadoro – Premium Grechetto”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Chat With Us!
Scan the code
Hello ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Can we help you? ๐ŸคŒ